Security and Privacy Consulting
As your security and privacy programs and related organisations evolve, it is helpful to have external review and advise on new projects, strategies and efforts. Secratic can assist with the creation, evaluation and refinement of projects related to any of the following areas:
- Next generation security or privacy technology evaluation
- Risk Management program creation and adoption (as the next step in maturity of your security and privacy programs
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of a full-time CISO or CPO for your organisation/institution
- Unifying the security and privacy roles – benefits and challenges
- Finding the balance of security and privacy and business enablement within your company/institution
- Establishing an identity and access management strategy for your staff, or for your customers
CISO/CPO Mentorship and Education
As you develop your security or privacy program, you may decide to hire a full-time CISO or CPO for your organisation/institution. Often, this may be a technical leader who is strong at technology, security or privacy fundamentals, but new to the level of business involvement key to the success of such a C-level security or privacy role. Secratic can work with your existing business and technology leadership to define the CISO or CPO role, identify key business skills needed and actively mentor your newly hired CISO or CPO and ensure s/he is able to integrate well into the organisation.
Alternatively, if you have a strong business-focused leader as future CISO or CPO, but would like mentorship to augment the technical, policy and risk mindsets required to be a successful security or privacy leader, Secratic can provide this specific mentorship and education as well to ensure the new leader will be as successful as possible.